As humans it is normal to want only the best medical care & expertise for you & your family should you fall ill. Nevertheless as of late, this desired service seems to be proving more difficult following recent strikes regarding the NHS being under doctored, underfunded & over stretched.
According to Dr Richard M. Cooper & Associates in Harley Street (2015), more & more British citizens now want private healthcare because of budget cuts to the NHS. As a result, Mortgage Choice Services has embraced this & now has access to a panel of private medical insurance providers such as Bupa, Vitality & Aviva to bring you some of the most comprehensive policies.
What are the benefits?
- Fast access – be seen by a specialist consultant as fast as 24 hours from the time you booked your appointment
- Waiting lists – whether you want a second opinion or a simple diagnosis or treatment, there are no long waiting lists.
- Faster Diagnosis – no waiting times = getting better quicker
- Tailored treatment Plan – you will be involved in every step of your treatment based on what is best for your recovery.
- Unique treatments – you will have medicines & treatments that aren’t on the NHS readily available to you.
- Time with medical team – be in control of which doctor you want & receive plenty of one on one time.